Thursday, October 17

Thenk God I know the Pythagoras Theorem!

“I don’t know how to go about managing my money but I know the Pythagoras theorem! But where will H square = B square + perpendicular square help me?  In helping me decide my career? No. In helping me get a job? No! The validity of our education system is being questioned every day. Teach us something coherent is what the students demand.
Vikram from class XIth who wants to become a director says Chemistry is one subject which he thinks won’t prove useful to him. How is H2So4 and sodium sulphate related to casting actors in a movie is what he wonders!
Gunisha who wants to pursue Fashion designing says- “The fashion world is all about glamour, creativity and colours. How is Sanskrit going to help me in designing costumes? Pathti, Pathta, Pathanti why?”
Shrey who wishes to become a lawyer one day says Trigonometry won’t ever help in fighting a case.  

The Indian education system needs a change right now. The system should be based on practical teaching rather than rote learning. That is what the need of the hour is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment